Occurred on May 30, 2018 / Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA
“I had just got out of the shower. My son was playing by the TV where the snake came in. I heard him scream. The snake snapped at him. I screamed and a neighbor came over who took the snake out of the house. My son just had his second open heart surgery so it was imperative he not get bit whether the snake was poisonous or not. Turns out this was a king snake.”
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to license this or any ViralHog video.
Make money from your videos! Submit footage to ViralHog @ https://goo.gl/yejGkm
Subscribe, Like, or Follow ViralHog: